Taking just one hour out of your week can make a huge difference for many seniors in our community. Whether it’s providing transportation to a medical appointment or grocery shopping and delivering groceries from The Neighbors’ Place. Your willingness to help makes a world of difference to an elderly neighbor. We all have special skills and gifts, so consider donating your time to help seniors in need. We are always looking for confidential individuals to help with these tasks.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Transportation to the grocery store
- Food Delivery from The Neighbors’ Place
- Friendly Visiting (Phone calls or in person)
- Personal Rides for social events, hair appointments
- Care-Receiver to visit their spouse who lives in a different senior facility
Email or Mail Timesheet:
Email us at: wausaufiainfo
Mail to: 630 Adams Street Wausau, WI 54403
If you already volunteer with us please remember to log your volunteer hours and mileage for each month. This helps us keep track of our total volunteer hours and miles which are required when applying for funds from grant funding sources.
You can email the time sheet or mail your hours to our office each month. Make sure to include the following information:
- Dates of Service
- Care Receiver(s) Name(s)
- Type of Service Provided
- Total Time to the Nearest Quarter Hour
- Estimated Mileage
You must be logged in to post a comment.