Are you eligible for Services? Are you 60 years of age or older? Do you live in Marathon County? If you meet these requirements, you may be eligible to receive assistance from a Faith in Action volunteer. Contact us today at: (715) 848-8783 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Transportation for Grocery Shopping
- Personal: Appointments/Social Activities/Errands
- Care-Receiver to visit their spouse who lives in a different senior facility
- Grocery delivery from The Neighbors’ Place
- Safety-Wellness Checks via phone calls
- Friendly Visiting
- Annual “Gifts of Hope” Christmas Care Packages
How do you Request Services?
Call the Faith in Action office at (715) 848-8783. Email Faith in Action for an application. If your needs are in line with our mission, we will make a home visit to complete the care receiver registration process and answer any questions you may have. After the initial visit, please call our office to request the services you need. We appreciate a minimum 7 days’ notice for appointments.
Have a question? One of our team members will contact you to help.