Be a leading impetus for FIAMC employees and Volunteers to be Trusted Advocates for our Care-Receivers’ needs. Responsible for managing the ongoing needs of matching Volunteers’ service interests to specific requests from Care-Receivers. Effectively and creatively facilitate the marketing of FIAMC. Acquire working knowledge of the Executive Program Director’s tasks and responsibilities.
This part-time position may develop into a full-time; it offers flexible hours and hybrid work arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accuracy in Recordkeeping and monitoring FIAMC’s Online Scheduling Systems.
- Acquire knowledge and skill of FIAMC’s CRM system to conduct day-to-day senior activities.
- Generate applicable operation reports as needed.
- Marketing: keep current with social media and website postings, assist in reaching area resident seniors who need FIAMC’s services, and reach out to compassionate persons who are interested in providing services to our Care-Receivers.
- Continuing Education Seminars are highly encouraged, and many are available online.
Generate reports from the CRM system to assist the Executive Director in analyzing and implementing current services offered.
Education: Post-high school education; Business Management with Marketing emphasis preferred
A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a Not-For-Profit environment, or equivalent, is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with customer service skills
- Leadership Diplomacy
- Problem-Solving Skillset
- Experience in Elder Care and/or working with senior populations, or a strong desire to do so
- Demonstrated empathy towards Seniors’ (60+) life challenges
- Computer proficiency; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Marketing aptitude
- Ability and willingness to learn and manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
Interested persons: please email your Resume to Ruth, Executive Director, at FiaDirector.Ruth@gmail.com